In India, it is now required to create a marriage certificate. After marriage, every Indian citizen will be required to get a marriage certificate. This marriage certificate may be acquired by registering your marriage. There are several advantages to completing this registration.
The government has established an official registration website for people of each state. This registration is available both online and in person. This post will provide you with Vivah Panjikaran 2022.
We’ll cover all you need to know about marriage registration, including its advantages, purpose, eligibility, features, necessary paperwork, and application procedure.
So, Dear friends, if you want to learn all there is to know about marriage registration, please read this article all the way to the conclusion.
Certificate Online Application | Marriage Registration Status | Marriage Registration Form | Marriage Registration Online |
Vivah Panjikaran 2022
After marriage, all married couples must undergo Vivah Panjikaran. The government issues a marriage certificate when the marriage is officially registered.
This marriage certificate serves as documentation of the union. Women’s rights may be safeguarded by obtaining a marriage certificate. It is now compulsory for inhabitants of India of all religions to get a marriage certificate.
Women will be free of domestic abuse, child marriage, marriage fraud, divorce, and other issues by obtaining a marriage certificate. A marriage certificate may also be used to create a variety of other papers.
Online Application For A Marriage Certificate
If you need to register your marriage in order to get a marriage certificate, you must apply online via your state’s official website. This will save time and money while also increasing system transparency. If you want to apply offline, you may do so as well.
You will also have to pay a charge for the marriage registration to be completed. If you don’t have your marriage registration done on time, you’ll have to pay a fee. For each state, the amount of the fine has been determined differently.
What is The Purpose Of Registering A Marriage?
As you are all aware, following marriage, ladies encounter a slew of issues. Domestic abuse, child marriage, being evicted from the home following the husband’s death, and so on. Because of these issues, the Government of India has made it essential to get the marriage recorded.
So that the injustice against women might be put to an end. This registration is now required of all citizens, regardless of faith. You may also register your marriage on the official website from the comfort of your own home. Women will gain social security and empowerment as a result of Vivah Panjikaran.
Marriage Registration Benefits And Features
- The purpose of marriage registration is to obtain a marriage certificate.
- This registration is now required for all married couples.
- The rights of women can be protected by obtaining a marriage certificate.
- It is now mandatory for citizens of all religions to obtain a marriage certificate.
- This certificate can also be used to create many other papers.
- If you want to get the marriage certificate, you have to apply online through the official website of your state.
- Marriage registration can also be done offline.
- To get your marriage officially registered, you have to pay a price.
- If you do not register on time, you will be fined.
- If the husband dies, the woman gets all his rights through the marriage certificate.
- This document is also used to apply for citizenship.
- Marriage registration can also be used to prohibit child marriage.
Vivah Panjikaran Eligibility
- Male applicants must be at least 21 years of age, while female applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- The applicant or the applicant’s spouse must be a permanent resident of India.
- Marriage registration must be completed within one month of the date of marriage.
- If one of the bride or groom is divorced, then a certificate of divorce has to be submitted.
Documents Required for Marriage Registration
- Aadhar card of bride and groom
- Wedding photo
- Wedding invitation card
- Age certificate of bride and groom
- Bride’s photo in passport size
- Full details of two witnesses at the time of marriage, as well as their certificates.
- In case of marriage abroad, the embassy will provide the No Objection Certificate.
- Certificate of residence
Online Marriage Registration Process
- First of all you have to visit the official website of your state.
- The home page will now appear in your browser.
- You have to choose the Apply Now option on the main page.
- The registration form will now be in front of you.
- You have to fill all the required fields in this registration form including your name, phone number and email address.
- After that, you will need to submit all the necessary paperwork.
- Now you have to choose the submit option.
- You will be able to carry out the marriage registration in this way.
Marriage Registration May Be Done In Person Or Over The Phone
- First and foremost, you must visit the sub registrar’s office.
- Then you must get a marriage registration form from them.
- Now you must fill up all of the required fields in this form, including your name, email address, and phone number.
- After that, you must attach all of the necessary paperwork.
- You must now submit this form to the sub registrar’s office.
- After that, you’ll be given a reference number.
- You may check the status of your registration using this reference number.
To register a marriage, visit the official website of all states.
|STATE NAMES||OFFICIAL WEBSITE|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|Andaman and Nicobar Island||Click Here|
2 thoughts on “Marriage Certificate Online Application(Vivah Panjikaran), Status Check: Marriage Registration 2022”
Pingback: Top 5 Resorts in Auli, Uttarakhand - Digital Sukhwinder
Pingback: Baghel Singh joined Lok Congress Party and became district head - Sonu Walia