If you want to make money while watching Corona, this is a perfect alternative for you. Let me tell you about a fantastic business opportunity where you can simply make 60 thousand rupees each month while sitting at home.
The bank is providing a fantastic chance to earn money! Simply submit these papers to get 60,000 rupees every month.
Delhi, India: This is an excellent alternative for anybody who wants to work from home during the Corona time. Let me share a fantastic business opportunity with you, through which you can easily make 60 thousand rupees per month while working from home. It’s also a safe way. SBI (State Bank of India), the country’s second-biggest public sector bank, is the beneficiary of this chance.
State Bank Of India ATM Franchisee
Taking the SBI ATM franchise from the State Bank of India is a great way to make money quickly. Any bank’s ATM is placed by a different firm, not by the bank itself. The bank, which works to build ATMs all around the country, gives it the contract. So, let’s take a look at how you might profit from an ATM franchise.
These are the conditions for taking the SBI ATM Franchise.
1. To take the franchise of SBI ATM, you should have 50-80 square feet of space.
2. Its distance from other ATMs should be 100 meters.
3. Keep in mind that this space should be on the ground floor and have good visibility.
4. There should be 24 hours power supply. Apart from this, a 1 kW electricity connection is also mandatory.
5. This ATM should have a capacity of about 300 transactions per day.
6. The ATM space should have a concrete roof.
7. No objection certificate is required from the society or the authorities for installing V-SAT.
Documents Required for the Franchise of SBI ATMs
1. ID Proof – Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
2. Address Proof – Ration Card, Electricity Bill
3. Bank Account and Passbook
4. Photograph, E-mail ID, Phone Number
5. Other Documents
6. GST Number
7. financial documents
How To Apply For The SBI ATM Franchise
You may apply online by going to the official website of the organizations that provide SBI ATM franchising. Contracts to deploy ATMs in India have been awarded to Tata Indicash, Muthoot ATM, and India One ATM. You may apply for an ATM by entering the websites of all of these firms and filling out an online application.
Here is the official website:
Tata Indicash – www.indicash.co.in Muthoot
ATM – www.muthootatm.com/suggest-atm.html
India One ATM—india1atm.in/rent-your-space
How much can be earned
The biggest and oldest of these firms is Tata Indicash. It accepts franchisees in exchange for a refundable security deposit of two lakhs. You would also need to invest Rs 3 lakh as operating capital. As a result, you’ve invested a total of Rs 5 lakh.
If you look at the revenues, each cash transaction earns you Rs 8 and non-cash transactions reward you Rs 2. This means that the yearly return on investment might range from 33 to 50 percent. To put it another way, if you do 250 transactions via your ATM every day, 65 percent of which are cash transactions and 35 percent are non-cash transactions, your monthly revenue would be about 45 thousand rupees. A commission of about 88-90 thousand dollars will be paid on 500 transactions at the same time. That means significant returns may be obtained following a one-time investment.